Online Applications are invited from qualified and highly motivated candidates (both male and female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Districts for the following position on contract basis initially for a period of three years.
|S.NO||Name of Post||Age (years)||No Posts||
|1||Inspector HCC-5||25-35||11||Master Degree in Management/Health Sciences/Computer Science/Engineering (Bio-Medical/Electro-Medical)/Electronics)||Field experience, preferably implementation of Health Care standards and/or hands on experience in equipment Calibration and Standards, good working knowledge of MS Office is mandatory|
|2||Office Assistant HCC-6||25-35||03||Graduate (Computer Literate)||Two years’ Experience in any Government/Private Organization|
|25-35||01||Fourteen years of education with good computer skills)||Five years office work experience in public/private organizations|
|4||Junior Clerk HCC-8||25-35||07||Twelve years of education with Computer Literacy||One year office work experience in public/ private organizations|
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, UBL OMNI agent Eas Paisa App or Agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on March 31, 2022
- Last date for submission of online Application is Friday April 15, 2022
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.