Expression of Interest for Performance audit of MTI Hospitals
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission (KP HCC) established in 2015 is mandated to regulate both private and public health sector establishments and to ensure the provision of quality health care services in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
KP HCC seeks qualified and experienced consultancy firms to express their interest in conducting an independent quality and performance audit of patient care and support services provided by four Medical Teaching Institutions (MTIs), namely, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Lady Reading Hospital, Khyber Teaching Hospital and Ayub Teaching Hospital. The assignment may be extended to phase 2 for performance audit of the remaining MTIs in the province.
Scope of work and criterial for shortlisting of consulting firms is available on our website (https://hcc.kp.gov.pk). Interesting firms should submit the following details:
- Firm profile.
- Details of similar assignments undertaken/in hand.
- List of current/past clients.
- Existing Human Resource/personnel available for the said job.
- Bank account statements the past 3 year.
- Copies of Audited Financial Statements for the past 3 years
- Copy of registration/accreditation with the relevant regulatory body.
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- No-conviction certificate, submitting an attested affidavit stating that they are not blacklisted by any Government Department.
Deadline for submission of the Expression of Interest with covering letter to reach the Commission on the following address is 02 September 2022 (1200 hours) which will be opened the same day at 1230 hours.
The Chief Executive
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission
Sector B3, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar.