Positions Vacant for Director Quality
Applications are invited from qualified and highly motivated candidates (both male and female) domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following position on contract basis initially for a period of three years. Terms and conditions mentioned below will apply.
Qualification & Experience
- MBBS/BDS with higher degree in Health Management/Public Health, Hospital Administration/Management or Equivalent from an HEC recognized or reputable foreign university.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience on management positions in Public/Private sectors with adequate knowhow of laws, rules, regulations and procedures pertaining to health care establishments in the area of quality management. Preference will be given to candidates who can provide experience of Planning, Development, Standardization and Regulation of Health Institutions.
- Ability to interpret policies, laws, regulations and rules, governing health care facilities, services and health professionals.
- Thorough understanding of hospital procedures and their quality assurance.
- Excellent communication, negotiations, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Policy formulation, planning, development of SOPs, implementation and reporting.
- Adequate Computer skills
- Up to 57 Years
- Attractive market-based salary Commensurate with qualification/ Experience
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Applications along with updated CV and attested copies of credentials should be sent by courier, registered post or delivered by hand to KP Health Care Commission not later than 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Persons already in service should apply through proper channel and should either attach the NOC to their applications or produce it at the time of interview.
- Appointments will be purely on contract basis initially for 03 years, which can be extended on the basis of performance/need, as per the KP HCC Regulations.
- KP HCC reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any time.