Three-days Training on Minimum Service Delivery Standards for Category 1 and 2 A Hospitals
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa health care commission (KP-HCC) successfully conducted a three day training on the Minimum Service Delivery Standards (MSDS) for the 14th Batch of Category I & II A Hospitals from 04 districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa i.e. Peshawar,Butkhela (Malakand), Mardan & Shangla at Khyber Institute of Child Health Hayatabad, Peshawar.
The training commenced with recitation of verses from Holy Quran, followed by briefing by the Deputy Director Quality.
Total number of participants were 21 including Doctors, managers, nurses, and Pharmacists attended the Training. The participants were given self -assessment forms to self -evaluate their facilities.
Ten functional areas of MSDS were covered by the trainers which include:
1. Responsibility of Management (ROM)
2. Human Resource Management (HRM)
3. Information management System (IMS)
4. Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
5. Care of Patient (COP)
6. Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
7. Access Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
8. Patients’ Rights and Education (PRE)
9. Management of Medication (MOM)
10. Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
The training concluded with certificate distribution among the participants by the Deputy Director Quality, KP-HCC.