Three Days Training on MSDS for Category 1 / MTI Hospitals
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission successfully conducted a three day training on the Minimum Service Delivery Standards (MSDS) for Category 1 Health Care Establishments/ Medical Teaching Institutes of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from May 23rd to 25th, 023.
The training was attended by the staff of the following 06 MTIs;
1) Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar
2) Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar
3) Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar
4) Bacha Khan Complex, Swabi
5) Mardan Medical Complex, Mardan
6) Khalifa Gul Nawaz Hoplspital, Bannu.
The following functional areas were covered during the 03 days:
1) Management of Medications (MOM)
2) Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
3) Standards for Cath-Labs
Dr. Nadeem Akhtar, CEO KP Health Care Commission, concluded the training and awarded certificates to the participants. He emphasised the implementation of the MSDS by teams’ work through which strengthening of health systems is possible and highlighted the role of KP HCC
He assured all the participants of any facilitation/support that they may require from the Directorate of Licensing and Quality of the commission.
Both Director Licencing and Deputy Director Quality were also present on the occasion.